Our Aviator100 Collection keeps getting better. Meet our new limited-edition luggage designed with upcycled denim trims sourced from New York City’s Garment District. A stylish touch and the perfect color to go with our 100% recycled polycarbonate cases, crafted entirely from 6 recycled water cooler jugs that retain their natural blue shade. Now for your next getaway.
1. Select a Size: Carry-On Plus$525
- For a week’s worth of adventures
- Fits 4-7 days worth of clothes and 2-4 pairs of shoes
- Limited-edition available exclusively at Paravel
- Distinctive Glacial Blue color derived from natural color of recycled water cooler jugs—and inspired by Icelandic glaciers and the surrounding sea
- Features smooth, 360° double spinner wheels with carbon steel bearings, an interior compression board, interior pockets, and a removable laundry bag
- Features an interior patch indicating the unique batch number for this limited-edition piece
- Fits in most airplane overhead compartments
Length x Height x Width: 14.7" x 22.7" x 9.6" (37.3cm x 56.7cm x 24.4cm)
Use: Meets TSA carry-on requirements.
- Features upcycled denim trim and handle details sourced from New York City’s Garment District
- 100% recycled polycarbonate case made from 6 recycled industrial water containers
- Initial limited-edition production batch utilized 9 tons (18,000 lbs) of recycled post-consumer product
- Made of recycled aluminum handles, recycled zippers, and Negative Nylon lining made from 15 recycled plastic bottles
- Carbon-neutral—we offset all of the emissions from sourcing, assembly, shipping, and delivery and include the estimated carbon emissions of the first plane trip with the Denim Aviator100 Carry-On Plus
Please enter your letters.
We use upcycled denim sourced from New York City's Garment District for the durable trims and handle details, adding a stylish touch and the perfect color combination with our Aviator100 luggage.
100% carbon neutral
Interior compression board
We use recycled materials in 100% of our products.
The denim is in the details
Deadstock denim is quality leftover fabric that often ends up in a landfill. Instead of letting it be discarded, we source excess denim from garment shops in New York City and upcycle the material into durable trims and handle details for our luggage.
Denim Aviator100 Carry-On Plus
FOR EVERY TYPE OF JOURNEY